from 10 HP up to 1,000 HP
• Double ended constant velocity drive shaft suitable for both Pleasure and High Performance applications.
• Eliminates the need for exact alignment of prop shaft to gearbox.
• Maintenance free thrust bearings.
Advantages of fitting a Python-Drive:
• The constant velocity drive shaft guarantees a constant prop shaft speed, even when angles are unequal.
• Propulsion thrust is isolated from the gearbox by being absorbed by the rubber mounting blocks.
• Not only is de Python-Drive robustly constructed, it is available in both Imperial and Metric dimensions, covering prop shafts from ¾” (19.05 mm.) up to 4” (100 mm.).
• The thrust bearing units can be used as stand alone units, on request they can be machined to suit universal (cardan) shafts.
• Python-Drive constant velocity drive shafts are able to take torques of up to 1,500 kgm. (appr. 14.7 kNm.).
• Drive Shafts are available in different lengths and can be made to suit individual sizes.
• Supplied complete with all necessary studs, bolts, washers, gearbox flange and accompanied by an easily understood installation manual.